Communication Technology- Educ3508

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Personal Introduction-
Welcome to my blog for Education 3508- Communication Technology! My name is Janelle Newton and I am a fourth year student at the University of Lethbridge. I am currently completing Professional Semester I with a major in Mathematics education. I will also be completing a General Science degree for which my three streams are Math, Biology and Chemistry. I am originally from Red Deer, Alberta and did my first year of post-secondary studies at the Red Deer College. I enjoy dancing and had the opportunity to teach dance lessons to young students in Red Deer for a few years. I spent this past summer in Red Deer, working for the Canadian Red Cross doing a variety of things and truly enjoyed and learned a great deal from this experience. I am looking forward to this coming semester and having the opportunity to practice and improve on my teaching skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home